Sunday, November 16, 2008

Daddy's girl...





As I was getting Ellie ready for church this morning I decided to try on my coat from when I was little. It was a very special coat...Ladye made it for me and then her grandchildren wore it. I just wanted to see how long it would be before Ellie could wear it. Ha Ha....TODAY! It fit beautifully! She looked so sweet and got so many compliments at church. I am pretty sure we were all around 5 when we wore it...Ellie is 16 months. I guess it is fair to say she gets her size from her daddy! When we got home from church, I decided to try the dress on that Ladye made for me. Guess what...it fits too! Meg wore this to our rehearsal dinner. (She was in Kindergarten!!!) I am raising the jolly green giant. (But she sure does look sweet in my clothes!!!) Thanks LaLa! What a fun day.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Amanda White said...

How stinkin' sweet is she!... And how special that you have those sweet clothes? I am just going to adopt Nan and LaLa... and tell anyone who asks.. they're mine!!!

Love yall!
See ya next weekend!
Amanda

Did you get "the shot?"