Monday, May 25, 2009

Best Birthday Ever!!!



I celebrated my 31st birthday last week. It was one for the record books. Mom and Es came on Wednesday to meet my aunts from Ohio. Es went to Ohio with them on Thursday. We had a little cookout on Wednesday night and Brian brought me a birthday cake from Sweet and Sassy. This is big stuff, my friends! He left work and went to the best bakery in town and bought yours truly a cake. I was so impressed...(I think he was, too!)

On Thursday, Amanda and Addie came to Nashville. Calvin was playing in a golf tournament, so we got to hang out with them. We went shopping, ate lunch, and played at my house. We had lots of fun...wish we could do it more often.

On my actual birthday, Mom and I got to go shopping all day. We got a babysitter for Ellie and we just had a blast. I got lots of new clothes and didn't have to chase anyone out of clothes racks. We ate lunch at California Pizza Kitchen and didn't have to leave an enormous tip because of the mess my child made. We then went to get my haircut and have cupcakes at Gigi's! To top it all off, Mom babysat that night and Brian and I got to go on our first date in almost 2 years!!!!! Wow...what a day!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Maggie Ethridge said...

Happy Birthday, CB! I could reach through my screen and eat that cake- way to go Brian!!

Kristen Butler Parker said...

Oh I'm so glad you had a good birthday!! Sounds like alot of fun:) Happy Day to you!!